Creating a Proof of Concept (PoC), Minimum Viable Product (MVP), or prototype, is a critical step in the product development process. That is the first time that the transformation from idea to reality has transpired, and can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Having a functional design that can be used to conduct empirical tests and user studies.
- Demonstrating to current or potential investors that the idea is possible.
- Providing potential customers with a model to visualize the proposal.
- Creating assembly jigs and manufacturing fixtures, to improve workflow and quality.
We are master prototypers, and can make a full range of deliverables, from simple cardboard models to fully functional devices complete with working developmental electronics and actuators.
Our fabrication capabilities include:
- 3D Printing: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) & Masked Stereolithography (MSLA)
- CNC Machining
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- Sheet Metal
- Painting & Finishing
- Electronics & Soldering
- Cable Harness Assemblies